You’ll learn the basic paddle strokes and be standing up and paddling by the end of the session. Let us show you what its all about. Stand up paddleboarding can be as easy and relaxing or challenging as you want. You’ll be hooked in no time.
It‘s fun, safe and everyone can do it. It helps towards a healthy lifestyle and can be fun socially too.
All you really need is yourself and your buoyancy aid. But its always good to remember to bring these little extras:
- Spare pair of dry clothes
- Sun cream for sunny days
- Drinking water
- Waterproofs for rainy days
- Thermals and wetsuit / dry suit for cold weather
The beauty of stand up paddleboarding is anyone of any age or fitness can give it a go. The hardest part is learning how to stand up, but once you’ve mastered the technique, you can very much take it at your own pace.
No, not at all. We’ll give you the run down of basics if you’ve never done it before – or if you want the reassurance of an instructer with you then we offer lessons.
- Beginner – No experience required
- Relax/yoga – No experience required
- 2 hour tour – little experience required
- Advanced lesson (surfing/technique improving)- Confident with you stand up paddleboarding